Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Facebook So "in" Loh

Hey peeps!

Been a long time since an update came up. Will try to keep this blog alive as best as I can. But first, I need a favour from all of you:::

CONSTANTLY READ THIS BLOG!!

Bookmark it if you can too!!! =) Terima kasih.

Anyway, I've created a facebook page for SMA. Yeay! The facebook page is hoped to bring in more readership to this blog and also to reach out to current and ex students of St. Mary's School. And do check up for event updates as well.


So what you waiting for! Become a fan fast!

And on the way, do suggest this to fellow Marians that I've missed as well. To see our facebook page, click HERE.

I'm expecting responses. *cross fingers*

0 comments:

 
© All the content contained within the website remains the copyright property of St. Mary's Alumni.