Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello Kuching Fest.

The Kuching Fest Month is here everyone!


I once spoken to a friend and asked what's the best food in Kuching Fest and he aswered me instead, Kuching Fest was the perfect place to meet people; see familiar faces and give them a simple smile or a wave or for some maybe just the cold shoulder. =P

Whatever it is, I'm sure everyone agrees yea.

Eventually, I was there just now and the kiasu person that I am, was so excited to see so much food. Obviously, I could see the variety of food has improved a bit, and there were more attractions as well.

Go there for yourself. Enjoy and tell us what food you recommend there. =P

Signing off.

0 comments:

 
© All the content contained within the website remains the copyright property of St. Mary's Alumni.